Personal injuries are common, and they happen when you least expect them. Most of these personal injuries leave you with discomfort and pain, altering your life negatively. For example, it becomes difficult to perform simple tasks like lifting your hand, wearing clothes, and driving. The good news is that you don’t have to deal with that kind of suffering. Chiropractors can help you overcome your injury and get you back on track. And the best part? Unlike other physicians who would recommend medication or surgery, chiropractors use natural methods. With that in mind, Natural Health Renewal Center understands that there is a lot you need to learn about personal injuries and has prepared everything you need to know for you. Let’s explore.
How do personal injuries happen?
Personal injuries can occur from all types of accidents — it could be negligent actions by others or just an unfortunate occurrence. The good news is that chiropractors can attend to personal injuries that result from common accidents like:
- Work-related injuries
- Slips and falls
- Auto accident injuries
- Age-related issues
- Sports injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents from defective products like waist trainers
Common Personal Injuries
Chiropractors treat various forms of personal injuries daily. Most of these injuries result from the accidents mentioned above. For example, at Natural Health Renewal Center, we treat patients in Clovis, CA, who visit us with any of the following injuries:
- Back pain: It’s one of the most common personal injuries we encounter. Back pain may result from a fall or a slip, auto accident, work-related injury, or even poor posture.
- Strains and sprains: These injuries mainly result from sports injuries or lifting heavy objects, causing injury to your tendons and ligaments.
- Whiplash: It is a neck injury resulting from an auto accident. It occurs from a sudden or rapid neck movement.
- Headache: Headache is a personal injury that almost everyone experiences at some point in life.
Other types of personal accidents include:
- Herniated disc
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sciatica pain
- Hidden personal injuries
- Shoulder pain
- Leg pain
How Chiropractors Treat Personal Injuries
Chiropractors aim to treat the root cause of your pain rather than mask the symptoms. After proper diagnosis, chiropractic care involves non-invasive treatment methods that allow your body to heal naturally. Chiropractors may apply one or combine the following treatment methods:
- Spinal manipulation
- Chiropractic exercises
- Spinal decompression therapy
- Hold and cold therapy
- Massage therapy
- Lifestyle counseling
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Clovis, CA
Chiropractic care is safe and effective in treating your injury, regardless of its severity. If you are searching for a chiropractor to manage your injury in Clovis, CA, look no further than Natural Health Renewal Center. We will not only treat you but advise on ways to avoid future injuries.